I was wrapped up in my little cocoon,
When I heard her soothing voice.
She sang of fireflies and the moon,
She calmed me with her words of choice.
I grew with the music she played,
I learnt of rhythms and melodies.
She smiled when in her arms I was laid,
She sang of flowers and bees.
She taught me about barks and moos,
She sang about the monkey and croc.
I now sing her to sleep with jazz and blues,
Cause she has always been my rock.
When I heard her soothing voice.
She sang of fireflies and the moon,
She calmed me with her words of choice.
I grew with the music she played,
I learnt of rhythms and melodies.
She smiled when in her arms I was laid,
She sang of flowers and bees.
She taught me about barks and moos,
She sang about the monkey and croc.
I now sing her to sleep with jazz and blues,
Cause she has always been my rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment