Dear Mr. Heart,
Yes, you are very dear, you'd know that.Your beat keeps me alive, even otherwise, I wouldn't know what to do without you. I'm very much aware of your ongoing permanent battle with Mr. Brain. There are times when you beat faster to warn me but, I listen to Mr. Brain and wade in anyway.I regret to inform you that Mr. Brain is actually right sometimes.But, most of the time, I can't seem to be able to choose, AT ALL. Those times when you flop and yearn, I know what you're going through but, indecision stops me, prolongs your suffering. I really hate it when I get us into situations where you completely stop. I'm sorry Mr. Heart but, I stop breathing too.
Mostly, I want to avoid situations where you hurt and burn. I feel completely helpless and I don't know how I can help you heal because Mr.Brain can not forget pain that easy.
I love you Mr.Heart; I love me...
Dear Mr.Brain,
Boy, am I glad to have you. I don’t know what I’d do without you. But, I have to say, sometimes, you over think things, a lot of times actually. You unnecessarily get paranoid about imaginary situations and scare Mr. Heart in the process too. You help me out of sticky situations with your quick thinking and I’m sorry that I overwork you out of the blue and then blame you for not remembering things. Your working fascinates me and I don’t understand it completely. Sometimes, I want to tell you to slow down, take a break; because the thoughts fly by so fast that I can’t keep track of them. Thank you very much for dreams. I know that Mr. Heart plays a part in those too. I shall thank him too.
Yes, you are very dear, you'd know that.Your beat keeps me alive, even otherwise, I wouldn't know what to do without you. I'm very much aware of your ongoing permanent battle with Mr. Brain. There are times when you beat faster to warn me but, I listen to Mr. Brain and wade in anyway.I regret to inform you that Mr. Brain is actually right sometimes.But, most of the time, I can't seem to be able to choose, AT ALL. Those times when you flop and yearn, I know what you're going through but, indecision stops me, prolongs your suffering. I really hate it when I get us into situations where you completely stop. I'm sorry Mr. Heart but, I stop breathing too.
Mostly, I want to avoid situations where you hurt and burn. I feel completely helpless and I don't know how I can help you heal because Mr.Brain can not forget pain that easy.
I love you Mr.Heart; I love me...
Dear Mr.Brain,
Boy, am I glad to have you. I don’t know what I’d do without you. But, I have to say, sometimes, you over think things, a lot of times actually. You unnecessarily get paranoid about imaginary situations and scare Mr. Heart in the process too. You help me out of sticky situations with your quick thinking and I’m sorry that I overwork you out of the blue and then blame you for not remembering things. Your working fascinates me and I don’t understand it completely. Sometimes, I want to tell you to slow down, take a break; because the thoughts fly by so fast that I can’t keep track of them. Thank you very much for dreams. I know that Mr. Heart plays a part in those too. I shall thank him too.
You are right Mr. Brain, I should use you more…..
Couldn't have put a man's daily battle with himself more beautifully. .
ReplyDelete